Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
FutureGarageForum.com • View topic - Just Something i've been playing with

Just Something i've been playing with

The place to get feedback about your latest productions and to give feedback to others.

Just Something i've been playing with

Postby roots » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:30 pm

just thought I'd add this track here for a bit of feedback, it was just something I played with for a bit. Still needs work but hey...

https://soundcloud.com/o-z-roots/baby-so-raw
roots

Re: Just Something i've been playing with

Postby tokainum » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:42 pm

Really like the vibe of the track. Not sure what should be added, but I feel like parts of the track that don't have the "baby" sample could be cut back a bit namely (2:25-3:20). Or maybe a variation in the drum bass pattern at some point. But I guess that's part of the garage style you're going for to have a consistent beat going. Drum loop is sick. :D
tokainum

Postby Pyro » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:01 pm

Nice vibe at root..
I'd add some pattern longer than 2 bars for a more trippy feel..
At the moment it stops every 2 bars and then starts anew.
Cocci Beings, my compilation trilogy featuring 36 of my remix productions of the last years:
http://coccus.bandcamp.com
Pyro

Postby roots » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:36 pm

Thanks guys much appreciated, haven't really done anything more to this since, I know what you mean about the drum switching and elongated use of the empty bars. I'll do some more when I get a chance been working a lot on different projects lately. Again thanks for feedback
roots

Return to My Tunes