Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
FutureGarageForum.com • View topic - Beppstep - In between EP (Free download)

Beppstep - In between EP (Free download)

The place to get feedback about your latest productions and to give feedback to others.

Beppstep - In between EP (Free download)

Postby Beppstep » Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:52 am

Hey : )
I've made another EP!
https://soundcloud.com/beppstep/sideways

https://soundcloud.com/beppstep/a-o-b-s

Two of my friends made a video for one of the tracks as well. It will be out in a few days. i'll put a link in the comments when its out

Constructive criticism and just feedback in general is really appreciated!

Download for free/pay what you want: https://beppstep.bandcamp.com/
Beppstep

Re: Beppstep - In between EP (Free download)

Postby Fehral » Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:51 pm

Really great stuff!I like the stuttering vocal cuts and the way they play off of the percussion.Nice work!
Fehral

Postby Beppstep » Sat Apr 11, 2015 5:32 pm

Thanks! :)
Beppstep

Postby TwoMoons » Tue Apr 14, 2015 9:29 am

Hey man. Stuffs sounding tight. Love the sound design and the drums are sounding tight.
I hear the Bells in A-o-b-s a little too high in the mix, maybe.
how are you getting the 'Neuro' morphing synth sounds in your tracks (0:43) on the second track you posted. They sound similar to a producer called Culprate's sound design, or any of the guys on Inspected records. Ive been using Fm8 and Massive alot in my tracks to get similar sounds.
TwoMoons

Postby Beppstep » Thu Jul 23, 2015 3:55 pm

Hello sorry for the extremely late reply. In terms of the sound @ 0:43
Its pretty standard Reesebass stuff. The source sound from Malstrom. I then resample it a few times and apply different fx such as eq-modulation/filtering and differ types of distortion and compression. Its a big topic so i won't explain it here. But i can recommend checking out Culprates masterclass as well as Evokes, Frequents and Spire's tutorials on the topic!

Hope some of that is useful for you :)

Thanks!
Beppstep

Return to My Tunes