Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
FutureGarageForum.com • View topic - Be Strong(Really Need Some Feedback)

Be Strong(Really Need Some Feedback)

The place to get feedback about your latest productions and to give feedback to others.

Be Strong(Really Need Some Feedback)

Postby Fehral » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:49 am

https://soundcloud.com/spwarlock/be-strong
I would really like some feedback on this one...trying really hard to step up my production skills.Track is set to prvt in case you're wondering why its not a sc link.
Fehral

Re: Be Strong(Really Need Some Feedback)

Postby TwoMoons » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:26 am

Hey Fehral - is Sp//W another Alias of yours ?

Tracks sounding good. the intro really gets me the most and the first 'verse' section (0:33 - 0:59)
personally i dont like the snare sound choice but im loving the ambient door opening sounds and clicks and stuff used in the bridges.
'Organ' sounds arnt really my thing but they work nicely in the track.
Vocal Sample progression is sick. what did you sample from ?

Shout out if you want so in depth feedback on the mix e.t.c
TwoMoons

Re: Be Strong(Really Need Some Feedback)

Postby Fehral » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:28 pm

Thanks man!!Sorry the response is late...didnt click the button to get notified if i get a response.Yep SP//W is all I'm using now because i really want to buckle down and focus on music that leans in this direction more.The sample was Ellie Goulding but I can't remember the track name atm.
Fehral

Return to My Tunes