Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
FutureGarageForum.com • View topic - Sample Competition 11

Sample Competition 11

Discuss Production Techniques and ask Production Questions here.

Sample Competition 11

Postby charlux » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:06 am

Ok, so here it is.
Basic gist of the rules and goal of the competition, for those who don't know:
You must make a track using only the samples provided in the sample pack. Use them and resample them as you like with whatever plugins. And most importantly... have FuUuUuN!
Here is the pack, I crafted it with much love: http://www45.zippyshare.com/v/96717618/file.html
Deadline is March 12. Plenty of time. As far as submitting...eh, I'm not sure where to submit, but in due time. :D :D :D
charlux

Re: Official Sample Competition 11 Thread

Postby blnd! » Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:37 pm

Submitting: PM your track (320 mp3 or wav) to blnd!.

All tracks will be uploaded anonymously to FGF Soundcloud (http://soundcloud.com/futuregarageforum).
Don't upload your tunes to your soundcloud please!
The winner will be choosen by the members of FGF by voting, will be published on FGF and he/she can compile the next sample pack.

Have fun!
blnd!

Re: Sample Competition 11

Postby youngsurprise » Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:30 pm

I'm sending my song maybe sunday or something like that. It's done but I want to listen to it one more time and change one small part.
FOLLOW ME ON SOUNDCLOUD -> https://soundcloud.com/owlframe
youngsurprise

Postby [email protected] » Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:34 pm

Dude you have until March 12. Don't worry bout it haha. I started last night, came back to it today. Hate it.
[email protected]

Postby blnd! » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:59 pm

youngsurprise wrote:I'm sending my song maybe sunday or something like that. It's done but I want to listen to it one more time and change one small part.

as [email protected] said there is plenty of time, no need to rush :)
blnd!

Postby youngsurprise » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:42 pm

blnd! wrote:
youngsurprise wrote:I'm sending my song maybe sunday or something like that. It's done but I want to listen to it one more time and change one small part.

as [email protected] said there is plenty of time, no need to rush :)

I know dude. I will follow your advice.
youngsurprise

Postby Hedley King » Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:18 pm

Nice, I'll try and have a go at this...but am really slack at getting anything finished. Think I might be allergic to deadlines.
Hedley King

Postby blnd! » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:32 pm

Hedley King wrote:Think I might be allergic to deadlines.

blnd!

Postby youngsurprise » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:04 am

Yes I understand you. I hate them. I think I more of a "let's do it but with time" guy.
youngsurprise

Postby Swicide » Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:38 pm

Quick question! (sorry im new to these)
Are we allowed to create synth using vst plugins, or is it strictly the samples in this pack ?
Swicide

Postby [email protected] » Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Strictly the samples includeday be used. With a decent sampler the sounds included have proven to make some huge synths.
[email protected]

Postby blnd! » Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:22 pm

11 days left :!:
blnd!

Postby youngsurprise » Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:57 am

It must be mastered?
youngsurprise

Postby charlux » Sat Mar 02, 2013 6:04 pm

youngsurprise wrote:It must be mastered?

Well, if you want it to be.
charlux

Postby Ulex » Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Don't know if I'm just being blind (Ha) but can't seem to see an attachments button on the PM message screen? Do we need to host out tracks somewhere that isn't soundcloud, like dropbox and then just send you the secret link?

Cheers!
Ulex

Next

Return to Production