Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
FutureGarageForum.com • View topic - Welcome to FutureGarageForum.com, introduce yourself!

Welcome to FutureGarageForum.com, introduce yourself!

Future Garage Music Discussion, Debate, Appreciation etc..

Re: Welcome to FutureGarageForum.com, introduce yourself!

Postby ehbrums1 » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:00 am

sitReaLM wrote:ez m8s i been makin sik hip hap beats 4 yrs

been lookin to expan my repertwar & seen this future shit

looks kool place m9s nice 2 meet u all

:D :D :D

HI

welcome. nice to see other types of music on here!
ehbrums1

Postby johney » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:07 am

sitReaLM wrote:ez m8s i been makin sik hip hap beats 4 yrs

been lookin to expan my repertwar & seen this future shit

looks kool place m9s nice 2 meet u all

:D :D :D

johney

Postby backstroke. » Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:55 am

Hey I'm Steve, I go by the name of backstroke.

Not necessarily producing much future garage, but I'm heavily influenced and extremely interested. So that's why I'm here. Mostly to pick brains and get some knowledge. I've already scoped out a lot of the tutorial stuff and this forum is great.

Soundcloud is here if you wanna listen to some of my tunes:
https://soundcloud.com/the-backstroke/
backstroke.

Postby blnd! » Sun Mar 10, 2013 5:12 pm

backstroke. wrote:Hey I'm Steve, I go by the name of backstroke.

Not necessarily producing much future garage, but I'm heavily influenced and extremely interested. So that's why I'm here. Mostly to pick brains and get some knowledge. I've already scoped out a lot of the tutorial stuff and this forum is great.

Soundcloud is here if you wanna listen to some of my tunes:
https://soundcloud.com/the-backstroke/

Hi Steve, welcome aboard!
blnd!

Postby kroesh » Mon Mar 11, 2013 7:05 pm

Hi there. My name is Kasper. I'm living a place where no one has any idea what future garage is, so i'm glad I found this forum. I've been listening FG for few years, now i'm trying to make my own stuff at free time. Cheers.
kroesh

Postby Atillas » Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Hey there peeps,

Im Atilla, 23y from Holland.
Im making music for a couple years now. I started with making Hiphop instrumentals for some artists for fun, but then i figured i prefer more ambient and mysterious music so i decided to make that turn.
These days i LOVE to expiriment with sounds, and im enjoying making beats! I cant really label them as Future garage somehow, i dont know if i should x].
Im also a illustrator, im drawing my whole life and the music i make kind of mixes up with the artwork i make. So i also used some of my tracks for expositions of art while playing it on the background.

My soundcloud :
https://soundcloud.com/atillas

Hope you give a try on each track i posted, and i always LOVE opinions no matter what. Im a honest person and can handle critics pretty well :lol: .

Hope to see u around, cheers.

-Atilla
Atillas

Postby Atillas » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:18 pm

Whyrez wrote:
Atillas wrote:im drawing my whole life

:o :shock:

Haha, Litteraly started drawing on walls in house when i got in touch with markers as a baby :lol:
Atillas

Postby Whyrez » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Atillas wrote:
Whyrez wrote:

Haha, Litteraly started drawing on walls in house when i got in touch with markers as a baby :lol:

Sounds like some horror movie shit lol
Whyrez

Postby Whyrez » Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Atillas wrote:
Whyrez wrote:

Sounds like some horror movie shit lol
Whyrez

Postby bennietucker » Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:55 pm

Yo,

My names Bennie, I make sounds under the guise "Patron" which are mostly a sort of garage/uk house fusion. Will link Soundcloud here later, nice to be on such a good forum for production!

Peace x
bennietucker

Postby roots » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:38 pm

Hi, new to this forum just thought it'd be beat I introduce myself. :) my names Ollie, long time dj and rrwcently into producing a while back. So I thought a forum with a good foundation of sound would be a good thing to join. I have many influences which if you where to listen to my sets/productions will surely stand out. I'm a lover of an older sound, growing up with early 90's hip hop , hardcore breakbeat, jungle and garage which are prominent in my sound. I hope that you all welcome me into this community and I would like to share all happy to talk all things music. (And whatever else comes into discussion) .

Iill be keeping an open eye on posts past and present and would love to get more involved with y'all

http://www.soundcloud.com/o-z-roots
Last edited by roots on Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
roots

Postby roots » Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Sorry about the spelling mistakes using my phone and the box is a bit small for me to see atm! Aha

Also, go under the alias roots, from London, UK :)

Here is my soundcloud link,

http://www.soundcloud.com/o-z-roots
roots

Postby Scalpz » Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:26 pm

Going under the name Scalpz, from the student town Uppsala in Sweden. Studying political science and doing music when I have the time. Currently in a DJ and production duo named Protégé with a mate of mine, trying to get into the awesome sound of FG. Coming here just felt natural... Hello and good to be here.
Scalpz

Postby blnd! » Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:23 pm

Welcome aboard!
blnd!

PreviousNext

Return to Future Garage