Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
FutureGarageForum.com • View topic - Newcomers to Future Garage [Useful threads]

Newcomers to Future Garage [Useful threads]

Future Garage Music Discussion, Debate, Appreciation etc..

Re: Newcomers to Future Garage

Postby Citizen » Thu Aug 11, 2011 3:35 pm

New To The Site But Not To Future Garage ;)
Citizen

Postby Doomantia » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:06 am

Wow just noticed these tutorials, really helpful. Thanks. :D
Doomantia

Postby joyce33 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:01 am

im just new here....reading about the topics. so i know what to do.
joyce33

Postby D3ADL1NE » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Sweet :D
D3ADL1NE

Postby unreal_rik » Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:03 am

New to the site AND future garage as well :D
unreal_rik

Postby Stryyyfe » Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:45 am

New to the whole scene to be fair, this Future Garage larrrk is big :)
Buuuurrhh
Stryyyfe

Postby Planetmundo » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:36 am

Been into the whole future garage/2step/minimal vibe thats been around for the past year or so...thought I'd join a forum with likeminded people, glad to see the whole genre is getting the publicity it deserves!
Planetmundo

Postby PHNTMBass » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:11 am

I'm relatively new, here is my sound - Tried to bring something new to the equation :idea: :

http://soundcloud.com/phntmbass/why-dont-you-stay-phntmbass
PHNTMBass

Postby PHNTMBass » Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:30 am

PHNTMBass Media Is a 'Deep Future Music' Record Label, NOt only Releasing Future Garage, but also downtempo, house, DFM.

http://facebook.com/phntmbassmedia
PHNTMBass

Postby blnd! » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:01 pm

Welcome on board guys!
av fun!
blnd!

Postby Hydros » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:18 am

Hello people!! Nice to meet you all.

Pretty new to the FG scene, sorta got introduced through some of Phaelehs mixes and synkros stuff- liking what I hear!!!

Hoping to stick around and get involved in the scene! :)
Hydros

Postby jayda » Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:12 am

jayda

Postby aldothefox_ » Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:07 pm

Hi everyone. UK bass doesn't have much of a following in Los Angeles. Much of the city is divided into 3 camps: 1) Derpstep 2) Bottle poppin "house" 3) Hipster Disco.

I came onto this board because I felt disenfranchised from all the usual facebook posts about the three genres mentioned above. I noticed the more and more I get deeper into garage/funky/bass etc the less and less I care to even listen to other music. To me, this is where my heart is. So I came here to meet other like minded producers and fans of the style.

Cheers
A
Murder In The Streets: a mixtape. From the heart of Los Angeles.

http://soundcloud.com/squareonix/murder-in-the-streets
aldothefox_

Next

Return to Future Garage