Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
FutureGarageForum.com • View topic - Newcomers to Future Garage [Useful threads]

Newcomers to Future Garage [Useful threads]

Future Garage Music Discussion, Debate, Appreciation etc..

Re: Newcomers to Future Garage

Postby fimpson » Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:02 am

Hey everyone!!!!
I'm from Australia. I listen to future garage quite a bit and I try to make music every now and then. http://soundcloud.com/mr_ando is my soundcloud page in case you're interested (probably not).

This looks like a pretty cool forum. Hopefully I'll learn a thing or two about making syk choons.
[SOUNDCLOUDPLAYER]http://soundcloud.com/mr_ando/moonlit[/SOUNDCLOUDPLAYER]
^Probably not going to work on this any more. Have a listen! Tell me what you think!
fimpson

Postby Chronic » Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:50 pm

Newcomer... that would be me :ugeek:
Chronic

Postby MileZ » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:47 am

Welcome guys! :)
MileZ

Postby sonika » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:48 pm

hey guys!

My name's nate, I'm 14 and I've been into the deeper side of bass music (mainly dubstep) for about a year now - those of you who are on dubstepforum know me, I just joined up to find out some more about garage production and artists! I really like what I've heard of garage, and I want to hear more! I've been listening to some El-B, Wookie, and of course Burial (not sure if he's considered garage or what).

For production, my setup is a pair of krk rokit rp5s, an m-audio oxygen 25, a focusrite scarlett 2i2, a stanton turntable for sampling old vinyl, and a macbook pro

for DJing, my setup is a pair of CDJ-200s and a Denon DN-X100 - basic, but it does the job

here's my soundcloud, havent posted up much of my new work on there but anyways:
https://soundcloud.com/sonika_sound

looking forward to finding out more about garage!
Atmospheric and melodic garage tune, free mastered download:
http://soundcloud.com/sonika_sound/sonika-but-you-wont-free

My Soundcloud
My Facebook
sonika

Postby ehbrums1 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:49 pm

8-)
ehbrums1

Postby sonika » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:50 pm

ehbrums1 wrote:8-)

heh heh whatsup man

dubstepforum takeover, yeah? hahaha
Atmospheric and melodic garage tune, free mastered download:
http://soundcloud.com/sonika_sound/sonika-but-you-wont-free

My Soundcloud
My Facebook
sonika

Postby ehbrums1 » Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:53 pm

lets hope not
ehbrums1

Postby FloreMusic » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:10 pm

Hi peeps,

first post on Future Garage Forum, i've heard a lot about it but never been before :)

so hello :mrgreen:
FloreMusic

Postby blnd! » Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:43 pm

FloreMusic wrote:Hi peeps,

first post on Future Garage Forum, i've heard a lot about it but never been before :)

so hello :mrgreen:

Wheeeey, good to see u here :)
blnd!

Postby cetra » Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:55 am

Hey everybody, new here.

Really appreciate the tutorials and threads with mixes and things. Awesome forum
cetra

Postby blnd! » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:11 am

cetra wrote:Hey everybody, new here.

Really appreciate the tutorials and threads with mixes and things. Awesome forum

Welcome aboard!
blnd!

Postby neueGrafikk » Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:37 pm

Hey FG Forum!

I'm neue here and I think it's a good forum. :)

My name is Fred and I'm a french producer. I've got my own tricks to make music, but I like to speak with other producers and it can be interesting.

And I like what I read on this website!
neueGrafikk

Postby blnd! » Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:06 pm

neueGrafikk wrote:Hey FG Forum!

I'm neue here and I think it's a good forum. :)

My name is Fred and I'm a french producer. I've got my own tricks to make music, but I like to speak with other producers and it can be interesting.

And I like what I read on this website!

Hey, welcome aboard man!
blnd!

Postby neueGrafikk » Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:21 am

Thx blnd! And thanks for the support :) .
neueGrafikk

Re: Newcomers to Future Garage [Useful threads]

Postby Untitle » Sat May 11, 2013 8:15 pm

:D I'm new here. I'm a producer. My genre is a mix between dubstep, ambient, chill, others... I'll be happy to be a part of the community.
Untitle's - Nocturne (Ambient/Chill Dubstep)
https://soundcloud.com/untitle-sound/nocturne
Untitle

PreviousNext

Return to Future Garage