Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
FutureGarageForum.com • View topic - Post what you're listening to right now.

Post what you're listening to right now.

Future Garage Music Discussion, Debate, Appreciation etc..

Re: Post what you're listening to right now.

Postby bkwsk » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:10 pm

Maybe some not-so-electronic stuff?

I really love LTE. Great albums, imo.
bkwsk

Postby Whyrez » Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:33 am

Right now I'm listening to the rain... So unfortunately I can't post it really as it's a constantly evolving texture which is never the same twice...

This is the way forward for everybody though: http://b-demrecords.com - sign up to the mailing list whilst you're over there :-)
Whyrez

Postby Ollie Macfarlane » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:43 am

Beautiful...

(L2S/Get Flavor/Dual Signal/Seeking Blue)
http://www.soundcloud.com/olliemacfarlane
Ollie Macfarlane

Postby ljp » Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:46 pm

Edit:

ljp

Postby Rufus_FrequentFlyers » Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:07 am

The Good, the ad & the Ugly soundtrack! Ennio Morricone is a genius!
But specifically this piece of gorgeousness:
Ruairidh
Hollow Legs & 1/3 of Frequent Flyers
[Facebook][Soundcloud][Twitter]

Mr.Beeb - What You Do (Hollow Legs Remix) [FREE DL]
http://soundcloud.com/hollow_legs/mr-beeb-what-you-do-hollow
Rufus_FrequentFlyers

Postby beebmun » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:10 am

The bladerunner soundtrack. Vangelis <3

Apart from that just every piece of music that comes in my soundcloud feed and stuff people send me haha.
beebmun

Postby Rufus_FrequentFlyers » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:14 am

beebmun wrote:The bladerunner soundtrack. Vangelis <3

Amen!

Although while we're on movie soundtracks you can't not mention this:

Sublime!
Love how it's one of the most iconic openings ever and yet it's really only the music, not much else happens. The whole movie is soundtracked pretty epicly though!
Ruairidh

Rufus_FrequentFlyers

Postby bkwsk » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Time for some Ligeti I guess :mrgreen:

bkwsk

Postby arXter » Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:27 pm

Mesmerising Nina Simone. Notice her haunting piano style with such beautiful subtleties.

Feelings

arXter

Postby Rufus_FrequentFlyers » Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:52 am

arXter wrote:Mesmerising Nina Simone. Notice her haunting piano style with such beautiful subtleties.

Feelings

Such an awesome performance of this song!!
Love a bit of Nina!

On a bit of an Aretha tip at the moment though, this track soundtracked my girlfriend and I's roadtrip up to Darwin last week. Still gives me shivers even after hearing pretty much every day for the past two weeks.
Ruairidh

Rufus_FrequentFlyers

Postby bkwsk » Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:24 am

Love this tune.

bkwsk

Postby arXter » Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:57 pm

Rufus_FrequentFlyers wrote:
arXter wrote:Mesmerising Nina Simone.  Notice her haunting piano style with such beautiful subtleties.

Feelings

Such an awesome performance of this song!!
Love a bit of Nina!

On a bit of an Aretha tip at the moment though, this track soundtracked my girlfriend and I's roadtrip up to Darwin last week. Still gives me shivers even after hearing pretty much every day for the past two weeks.

Video's offline for me.  What's the song?

I've just watched one of the most astounding solo performances I've ever witnessed.  Here's Edmar Costaneda working the lain jazz magic on his harp:

arXter

Postby Rufus_FrequentFlyers » Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:48 am

Aretha Franklin-Natural Woman
(im assuming thats the track you're asking about, cant see which of the two vids is offline on my phone)
Ruairidh

Rufus_FrequentFlyers

Re: Flying Lotus - Until The Quiet Comes

Postby arXter » Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:19 pm

One of our generation's greatests, FlyLo, has been gearing up for a new album release (coming 2nd October).

Warp released this promotional short today:

arXter

PreviousNext

Return to Future Garage