Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
FutureGarageForum.com • View topic - Post what you're listening to right now.

Post what you're listening to right now.

Future Garage Music Discussion, Debate, Appreciation etc..

Re: Post what you're listening to right now.

Postby Whyrez » Tue May 29, 2012 2:01 am

ljp wrote:Yeah mate hollow legs has done some stuff mr beeb recently hasnt he?

second tune is seriously good, sub on it is insane,

sorry for spamming comments, almost 3am here and just been listening to tunes since 10pm, really should get some sleep, got an exam day after tomorrow, just addicted at the mo

Yeh man, Beeb gave me the heads up on that track! :)

Check out some more Mutt if you're into seriously soulful (as is samples of Soul music) Liquid DNB... If Hollow continues on that path and keeps it Garage I'm going to be serious impressed!!
Whyrez

Postby Rufus_FrequentFlyers » Tue May 29, 2012 6:49 am

Whyrez wrote:If Hollow continues on that path and keeps it Garage I'm going to be serious impressed!!

Awww shucks :oops:
I'll try my best.

And right now Im listening to this:

And it's awesome!
Ruairidh
Hollow Legs & 1/3 of Frequent Flyers
[Facebook][Soundcloud][Twitter]

Mr.Beeb - What You Do (Hollow Legs Remix) [FREE DL]
http://soundcloud.com/hollow_legs/mr-beeb-what-you-do-hollow
Rufus_FrequentFlyers

Postby Rufus_FrequentFlyers » Tue May 29, 2012 7:40 am

Whyrez wrote:reminds me of the Liquid producer 'Mutt' who I'll listen to next!!

Also really feelin this! Gonna check out some more of his stuff!
Ruairidh
Hollow Legs & 1/3 of Frequent Flyers
[Facebook][Soundcloud][Twitter]

Mr.Beeb - What You Do (Hollow Legs Remix) [FREE DL]
http://soundcloud.com/hollow_legs/mr-beeb-what-you-do-hollow
Rufus_FrequentFlyers

Postby Stealth Elf » Tue May 29, 2012 9:30 am

I'm afraid to say I've been seriously rinsing this tune lately.

It's cheesy but damn it gets me good!
Stealth Elf

Postby Ollie Macfarlane » Tue May 29, 2012 2:27 pm

This is a crazy banger...

EDIT: the drop at 1:41 is the sickest thing i've heard for a while
(L2S/Get Flavor/Dual Signal/Seeking Blue)
http://www.soundcloud.com/olliemacfarlane
Ollie Macfarlane

Postby Whyrez » Tue May 29, 2012 2:51 pm

Wideboys are from my bits :-) their nights was where garage started for me!
Whyrez

Postby beebmun » Tue May 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Ollie Macfarlane wrote:This is a crazy banger...

EDIT: the drop at 1:41 is the sickest thing i've heard for a while

Yes that's complete fire!
beebmun

Postby djscratchin » Tue May 29, 2012 11:23 pm

Been listening to a lot of early Moby pre-Play and The Prodigy pre-Fat Of The Land.
Brilliant stuff
djscratchin

Postby BackTheTooFuture » Wed May 30, 2012 11:46 am

brand new free EP from Maths Time Joy

http://soundcloud.com/mathstimejoy/sets/lightyears-ep-1/

beyond dreamy
BackTheTooFuture

Postby ljp » Thu May 31, 2012 10:47 pm

Starting to feel like a bit of a traitor to downtempo with the amount of jungle that has been in my ears the last few days :twisted:

I hate to say it, but when it comes to older tunes, I prefer the jungle dnb ones over old garage & house tracks.

Present music the opposite though.
ljp

Postby Kolendo » Thu May 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Gotta love Orbital's latest album "Wonky", it's insanely well done and unfortunately wasn't well publicized (just came out in April this year).
Kolendo

Postby TheSoundCenter » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:36 pm

Kolendo wrote:Gotta love Orbital's latest album "Wonky", it's insanely well done and unfortunately wasn't well publicized (just came out in April this year).

Friend of mine ordered that album on CD, so I'll be hearing it very soon ;)
TheSoundCenter

Postby bkwsk » Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:02 pm

I hope this serves as an introduction to the peoples of this forum :D .

bkwsk

Postby mongrelbeats » Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:02 pm

nice one @bkwsk

Never been that much into juke/footwork but after hearing some of the guys from ghettotech records on the hyperdub rinsefm show from this past week i've sorta been on a tip ..

mongrelbeats

Postby 88:88 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:42 pm

88:88

PreviousNext

Return to Future Garage