Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
FutureGarageForum.com • View topic - Future Garage Forum compilation?

Future Garage Forum compilation?

Future Garage Music Discussion, Debate, Appreciation etc..

Future Garage Forum compilation?

Postby Kolendo » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:41 am

I mean, there's some serious talent on here.
We should come together and create a compilation album.

I was thinking it could be open to anyone to submit a tune, then we can all vote on something like the top 20 tunes.
I'm willing to take part in the organization of this if anyone else is interested in working with me.
Mods or anyone affiliated with FGF officially, care to shed some feedback?

I'm sure with a joined effort we could get some serious online publicity and coverage for it too!
Would help populate the forum a bit more and focus on some rising talent :P

So what do you guys think?
Kolendo

Re: Future Garage Forum compilation?

Postby Mike Hindle » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:33 pm

Fantastic idea Kolendo!

Would be a really good compilation! I'll help out any way I can if needed.
Last edited by Mike Hindle on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mike Hindle

Postby bkwsk » Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:37 pm

Mike Hindle wrote:Fantasic idea Kolendo!

I'm with this man.
bkwsk

Postby Kolendo » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Wicked, thanks guys. I'm just formulating some ideas for how this process could work.
I'll be in touch shortly. In the meantime if you have any ideas shoot me a PM!
Kolendo

Postby blnd! » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:18 pm

Kolendo wrote:I mean, there's some serious talent on here.
We should come together and create a compilation album.

I was thinking it could be open to anyone to submit a tune, then we can all vote on something like the top 20 tunes.
I'm willing to take part in the organization of this if anyone else is interested in working with me.
Mods or anyone affiliated with FGF officially, care to shed some feedback?

I'm sure with a joined effort we could get some serious online publicity and coverage for it too!
Would help populate the forum a bit more and focus on some rising talent :P

So what do you guys think?

Great idea! Let me know if u need ant help!
blnd!

Postby Pyro » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:14 pm

brill!
Cocci Beings, my compilation trilogy featuring 36 of my remix productions of the last years:
http://coccus.bandcamp.com
Pyro

Postby MileZ » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:59 am

bkwsk wrote:
Mike Hindle wrote:Fantasic idea Kolendo!

I'm with this man.

Me too! Something like the 'Future Grooves vol 1' pack but than with FGF productions.
MileZ

Postby Kolendo » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:11 pm

The other thing is, would this be a compilation free for download? Or would it be wiser to stream only and provide links to each artist?
Kolendo

Postby bkwsk » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:44 pm

Kolendo wrote:The other thing is, would this be a compilation free for download? Or would it be wiser to stream only and provide links to each artist?

I personally would give it away for free, but of course let's hear what the others have to say :D .
bkwsk

Postby MYTH » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:08 pm

I would love to be involvedddd! :D
MYTH

Postby anexpresso » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:34 pm

i'll contribute a tune, also I think it should just be a free pack so more people will actually download it and have it spread around.
anexpresso

Postby Mike Hindle » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:38 am

Yeah I'd say free download via Soundcloud.
Mike Hindle

Postby TheSoundCenter » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:12 pm

Why don't you make it a mix!? Or maybe include one as a bonus :P
TheSoundCenter

Postby TheSoundCenter » Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:53 am

Maybe the regular unmixed compilation is free for download, but the mix with extra tunes included you could buy? Haha just brainstorming, free might be best.
TheSoundCenter

Postby Stealth Elf » Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:41 pm

How about people make 'radio edit' length tracks and give them away for free download. That way it leaves it open for the artists if they want to sell the 5-6min versions later down the line. Or if they want to sell them now they could have links from wherever the compilation is hosted to their bandcamp or whatever?
Stealth Elf

Next

Return to Future Garage