Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
FutureGarageForum.com • View topic - Future Garage Forum compilation?

Future Garage Forum compilation?

Future Garage Music Discussion, Debate, Appreciation etc..

Re: Future Garage Forum compilation?

Postby DFENDR » Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:41 pm

Rufus_FrequentFlyers wrote:
blnd! wrote:
Y U NO SUBMIT A TRAP TUNE?!?!

Yeh tbh I don't reckon anyone will submit anything too wildly outside of the box to really have to worry about this overly.

BLND, this isn't that TRVP SHIT FORUM? Why the hell am I here?!??

Anyway, as far as everyone's concern about "does it have to be 'future garage'" - No one can tell you what your music is or isn't. We all share a general sense in the same music and styles of production, and that's why we're here! Now, some of us produce more along the lines of old school and 2 step garage than others, but I don't think that is a qualification or disqualification.

Make the tune you want, just know that THIS COMMUNITY and the judges they choose will be the ones selecting the tracks, so just know - probably a skrillexmoombahcoretrap banger won't make the cut.
Facebook / Soundcloud / Twitter

DFENDR - "Capture" (Original Mix)
http://soundcloud.com/dfendr/capture-original-mix
Out now on CK Division.
Buy it now on: iTunes || Beatport
DFENDR

Postby charlux » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:35 am

Ok, I'm cowboying this compilation. You all have three days, Bro-rotic Trapstep ONLY! Also, by submitting, you surrender all rights to your music...to me.

But for real, who ever is in charge, just put a due date out there and give us a place to send the tracks. Anyone who is interested in this already knows about it.
charlux

Postby TheSoundCenter » Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:52 pm

Whyrez wrote:
[email protected] wrote:It means that you either own the rights to them, meaning you bought them/ were given them from the creator for use in works that would be sold for money or you made them yourself. In my understanding, for example, subscribers of Computer Music Magazine may use samples they obtain in purchased issues for their own releases but may not redistribute them. So if I gave you my CM samples you could not release tracks using them but I could. But I would have also broken the law. Anyone want to add to this or correct me?

Pfft..

'Cleared Samples' means, can you get away with it? :lol:

It's not against the law if you don't get caught :lol:

bkwsk wrote:But being against the law is good! :ugeek:

Fuck 'em, and their law!

(Added coincidence here is that most Prodigy tracks consist almost entirely of samples)
TheSoundCenter

Postby Whyrez » Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:52 pm

TheSoundCenter wrote:
Whyrez wrote:
[email protected] wrote:It means that you either own the rights to them, meaning you bought them/ were given them from the creator for use in works that would be sold for money or you made them yourself. In my understanding, for example, subscribers of Computer Music Magazine may use samples they obtain in purchased issues for their own releases but may not redistribute them. So if I gave you my CM samples you could not release tracks using them but I could. But I would have also broken the law. Anyone want to add to this or correct me?

Pfft..

'Cleared Samples' means, can you get away with it? :lol:

It's not against the law if you don't get caught :lol:

bkwsk wrote:But being against the law is good! :ugeek:

Fuck 'em, and their law!

(Added coincidence here is that most Prodigy tracks consist almost entirely of samples)

Yeh buddy! We're almost onto something worthy of its own thread now :mrgreen:
Whyrez

Previous

Return to Future Garage