Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 379

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/future_garage/futuregarageforum.com/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
FutureGarageForum.com • View topic - Forum Announcements: ADMIN APPROVAL REQUIRED TO REGISTER!

Forum Announcements: ADMIN APPROVAL REQUIRED TO REGISTER!

Events that have happened/finished, Worldwide

Forum Announcements: ADMIN APPROVAL REQUIRED TO REGISTER!

Postby blnd! » Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:26 pm

This is where i will post updates, announcements, news and stuff

UPDATE:
Due to the increased amount of spam admin approval is now required to register on the board.
I usually check the newly registered users every day, but if you are waiting for the approval for more than 3-4 days drop me a message on my facebook page / soundcloud / twitter! You won't recieve a notification that your account has been activated, so you should try to log in before sending any messages!
Thanks for your patience!

• Hope u already did, but if not go and like the Future Garage facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/futuregarage
I just became an admin there, ima post forum related news (hopefully this gonna channel some traffic here from the fb page), and sometimes free stuff i spot here on the forum

For newcomers: Tutorials / Guides / Sample Packs thread has been updated, check it out!

• The Sample Competition voting will be up tomorrow afternoon.

blnd! out
blnd!

Re: Forum Announcements

Postby Whyrez » Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:12 am

In regards to the thread for tutorials, I'm just finishing up my tutorial blog on compression so that should come in handy there :)
Whyrez

Postby blnd! » Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:27 pm

• New competition is up! viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7016
• Make sure you bookmarked the blog: http://www.future-garage.com
• Please please please familiarise yourself with the Terms of use and the Using this Forum [READ BEFORE YOU POST!] / What should be posted in here? threads when it's applicable!

And we would like to apologise for the downtimes that have occurred in the past week, hopefully it will be ok now!
blnd!

Admin approval required to register!

Postby blnd! » Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:25 pm

Due to the increased amount of spam admin approval is now required to register on the board.
blnd!

Postby Whyrez » Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:56 pm

blnd! wrote:Due to the increased amount of spam admin approval is now required to register on the board.

Thank fuck, getting fed up of emails about fucking Ugg boots!!
Whyrez

Postby blnd! » Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:32 pm

Whyrez wrote:
blnd! wrote:Due to the increased amount of spam admin approval is now required to register on the board.

Thank fuck, getting fed up of emails about fucking Ugg boots!!

yeah me too, took me nearly half an hour every day to clear up the mess :/
blnd!

Re: Forum Announcements: admin approval required to register!

Postby Rufus_FrequentFlyers » Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:23 am

Needed done. Its super annoying having the proper topics hidden in the mountains of poorly written spam. Cheers blnd!
Ruairidh
Hollow Legs & 1/3 of Frequent Flyers
[Facebook][Soundcloud][Twitter]

Mr.Beeb - What You Do (Hollow Legs Remix) [FREE DL]
http://soundcloud.com/hollow_legs/mr-beeb-what-you-do-hollow
Rufus_FrequentFlyers

Postby blnd! » Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:35 am

Rufus_FrequentFlyers wrote:Needed done. Its super annoying having the proper topics hidden in the mountains of poorly written spam. Cheers blnd!

Hopefully its gonna bring back those who left because of the spam :)
blnd!

Postby blnd! » Fri Nov 09, 2012 9:24 pm

I try to check the new users daily but if you are waiting for the approval for more than 3-4 days drop me a message on my facebook page / soundcloud / twitter!
Thanks!
blnd!

Postby blnd! » Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:06 pm

im gonna have to repeat this:
You won't recieve a notification that your account has been activated, so you should try to log in before sending any messages!
blnd!

Postby blnd! » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:27 pm

There is some backlog of inactive users, bit hard to keep up with spammers, but hopefully new captcha during the registration will solve this.

If you have recently registered please contact me through my facebook page / soundcloud / twitter or alternatively the Future Garage facebook page!
blnd!

Return to Previous Events